One of the primary and most valuable outputs of a correctly implemented EAM system is performance management information and the business intelligence that it yields.
Performance measures that are designed into the To-Be process are imbedded into Infor EAM in the form of KPI charts and management reporting. This information is published and disseminated automatically on a cadence aligned with corporate reporting.
Our Performance Management Solutions include:
- Establishing asset management objectives to support delivery of the strategic plan
- Identifying measures to track progress towards accomplishing asset management objectives
- Documenting and explicitly defining measure details including owner, unit of measure, collection frequency, calculation, targets, and thresholds
- Defining EAM system reporting and data visualization outputs
- Configuring EAM technologies to generate performance management information
- Analyzing results, baselining performance, and setting targets and goals for improvement
- Auditing processes periodically to ensure continuous improvement and standards compliance
By implementing our Performance Management Solutions, your organization can:
- Confirm if you are accomplishing your asset management objectives
- Focus management and personnel attention on what matters most to success
- Provide a basis for reward and identify improvement opportunities
- Achieve a common language across the facility and enterprise
We help clients identify and implement the Performance Management Solutions that are right for their organization. To aid in this process, we have developed a comprehensive and detailed Asset Management Performance Measures Library.